Roles and Responsibilities
- To transcribe patient reports of CT / MRI / X ray/ USG etc.
- To assist in timely dispatch of the reports.
- To assist in statistical work as per need of dept.
- To work with transcription equipment that can include speech recognition equipment, word processing, and computer software
- Review transcription documents for quality assurance and precision to spot and correct any errors that could impact patient care and medical liability
- Any other job assigned by superiors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and speech recognition software
- Previous experience in hospital or other health care setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certification in medical transcription (CMT)
- Ability to work and thrive in pressure situations
- Superb listening and time management skills
Perks and Benefits
As per company standards.
Grant Medical Foundation (Ruby Hall Clinic)
Ruby Hall clinic has state of art facility for Multi Organ Transplant Centre with facilities of Heart Transplant & Lung Transplant, Liver & Pancreas Transplant, Kidney Transplant, Bone marrow Transplant & Cornea Transplant
It is home to several centers of excellence including Cardiology, Oncology, Bariatric Surgery and Organ transplantation,
Recently added Robotic Surgery provides testimony to its technological advances
The organization has won numerous national and international accolades, placing it on the global healthcare map. These ranges from the Best Organ Transplant Centre by NOTTO, Best Hospital to Work For by The Economics Times, Best Medical Tourism Facility by the Government of India amongst others.
Contact Company:Grant Medical Foundation (Ruby Hall Clinic)
Address:GRANT MEDICAL FOUNDATION,,RUBY HALL CLINIC,40,SASS, OON ROAD,SASSOON ROAD, PUNE, PUNE, Maharashtra, India