Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform the ECG / TMT / Stress test
- Prepare the patients and diagnostic equipment for the procedure.
- Explain the procedure to the patient before the start of the process.
- Handover of the reports to the patients after Physicians reporting
- Participation in the departmental quality initiatives
- To adhere to the safety norms of the hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification - 12th + Diploma in Echo Cardiography
Experience - 1-3 years
Perks and Benefits
As per hospital norms.
UG:Graduation Not Required
Grant Medical Foundation (Ruby Hall Clinic)
Ruby Hall clinic has state of art facility for Multi Organ Transplant Centre with facilities of Heart Transplant & Lung Transplant, Liver & Pancreas Transplant, Kidney Transplant, Bone marrow Transplant & Cornea Transplant
It is home to several centers of excellence including Cardiology, Oncology, Bariatric Surgery and Organ transplantation,
Recently added Robotic Surgery provides testimony to its technological advances
The organization has won numerous national and international accolades, placing it on the global healthcare map. These ranges from the Best Organ Transplant Centre by NOTTO, Best Hospital to Work For by The Economics Times, Best Medical Tourism Facility by the Government of India amongst others.
Contact Company:Grant Medical Foundation (Ruby Hall Clinic)
Address:GRANT MEDICAL FOUNDATION,,RUBY HALL CLINIC,40,SASS, OON ROAD,SASSOON ROAD, PUNE, PUNE, Maharashtra, India