Roles and Responsibilities
- To Plan & advice the patient about therapeutic diet as per the requirement. Patient Counseling in consultation with Doctor.
- Ensuring the preparation & delivery of Food as per Diet Plan
- Documentation of Diet chart & report preparation for NABH audit
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualified B.Sc. or M.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics or Home Science
- The Incumbent should be able to communicate to patient & consultants regarding diet plan & should have handled the diet charting.
- Should have working experience in a reputed Hospital.
Perks and Benefits
- As per company standards
UG:B.Sc in Home Science
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Grant Medical Foundation (Ruby Hall Clinic)
Ruby Hall clinic has state of art facility for Multi Organ Transplant Centre with facilities of Heart Transplant & Lung Transplant, Liver & Pancreas Transplant, Kidney Transplant, Bone marrow Transplant & Cornea Transplant
It is home to several centers of excellence including Cardiology, Oncology, Bariatric Surgery and Organ transplantation,
Recently added Robotic Surgery provides testimony to its technological advances
The organization has won numerous national and international accolades, placing it on the global healthcare map. These ranges from the Best Organ Transplant Centre by NOTTO, Best Hospital to Work For by The Economics Times, Best Medical Tourism Facility by the Government of India amongst others.
Contact Company:Grant Medical Foundation (Ruby Hall Clinic)
Address:GRANT MEDICAL FOUNDATION,,RUBY HALL CLINIC,40,SASS, OON ROAD,SASSOON ROAD, PUNE, PUNE, Maharashtra, India